The first edition of SUP Longa, with a prize pool of 5000 €, will take place on September 16 and 17 on the waters of the Garda Trentino.
During the event there will be two paths available:
SUP Long Distance Race Departure from the Circolo Surf Torbole towards Riva del Garda. It turns around the “Rocca” canal and returns to the club. About 9 km.
SUP Short Distance Race Fun Class Departure from the Circus Surf Torbole to the Lido di Arco and return. About 2 km.
You will also be able to take part in the Beach Race k.o. System with a maximum of 8 Heat, about 400 m directly in front of the Circus Surf Torbole.
Here is the program
Saturday, September 16th
- 11.00-13.00: Beach Race / Long Distance enrollment and distribution of numbered lycra.
- 11.00-18.00: Free test of the new Sup and Paddel tables of the exhibiting brands
- 14.00: Skipper meeting Beach Race and division in heats
- 15.00: Start Beach race
- 18.00: Beach race award
- 18.30: Pasta party for all participants and companions at Circolo Surf Torbole
Sunday 17 September
- 8.00-10.00: Inscriptions Long Distance / Short Distance Fun Class and distribution of numbered lycra.
- 10.00-15.00: Free tests of the new Sup and Paddle boards of the exhibiting brands
- 10.00: Skipper meeting Long Distance
- 10.30: Start Long Distance and Short Distance Fun Class
- 15.00: Prize giving